Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas wish list

bChristmas/birthday wish list

Hey, it's coming up to Christmas and my birthday (6th of February) and around this time I always do a ''wish list''. 
Here are some things I'm lusting after..



 Clarisonic Mia 2 (£150)

Michael Kors rose gold watch with mother of pearl face (£250)

Rimowa Salsa hand luggage in violet (£400 - £500)

Celine handbag in grey or blue (£2000)

LA.. Oh yeah.. 

Prada Women's Timeless Heritage Rounded Wayfarer Sunglasses (£150)

Tiffany & Co. heart earrings (£80)

Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy (£300)

Of course any make up, accessories, jewellery, clothes, shoes are  very welcome. I like everything and anything J

Though for my birthday I'd like something sentimental that I can have forever to remember J

No comments:

Post a Comment